Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Writing Anthem

Sorry for not updating yesterday, but I honestly didn't get the chance. It’s Sunday and I’ve got a long day ahead of me, but I thought I’d share my anthem with you all.

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was.
To find ideas is my real test
Execution is my cause.

I will browse the internet
Searching Google all day long
Each writing forum to understand
The words that’s inside….

Writing Novels!
It’s me and my drafts!
I know it’s my destiny!

Writing Novels!

Oh! It’s my calling
For an art we must preserve!

Writing Novels

Our hearts so true!
Our courage will pull us through!

Writing teaches me and improves my style

Writing Novels

(Gotta write it all!)
Gotta write it all!

Writing novels!

For those of you who were living under a rock (or just weren’t into it) in the late 90’s during the peak of the pokemon craze, this is a parody to the theme song to the fist season of pokemon found here:


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: