Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Twilight Obsession

Funny title isn't it. No I'm not obsessed with Twilight. I'm not even really a fan. I just happened to go watch the first two movies a few days ago because of an obsession I had before.

I'm obsessed with trying to emulate this, find what made is so successful besides the fact that the publishers loves it enough to publicize it and force it in people's faces. There's got to be something in it. A tone and therefore I'm going on an intense study of this and Harry Potter and how I can emulate it. Call me crazy. But either there's some secret or Stephanie Meyer and J.K. Rowling got incredibly lucky. If they did get lucky, then I think I've got one hell of a chance because I'm generally a lucky person.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: