Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Had Finals

The title says it all. I had finals and so the last thing I want to do is write a blog post. I really am mentally drained. I tell you I write all the time, but there really is a difference between creative writing and writing college. So it's needless to say that I'm not even going to think about school in the next four weeks.

In other news though, I did purchase the domain for my writing site and though it won't be ready for months, me and my designer are tossing ideas around for it and it's a known fact among my peers that I'm a fanatic on originality. It'll come to me. My web designer will probably think I'm crazy like my sister does when I run story ideas for her, but it'll come and work itself out.

Anywho, I'm mentally drained. Sorry for the lack of a true update. Lady Dae needs to chill.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: