Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Annoyed...

I'm a little bothered right now, mostly at people who don't take the things I think are important, like this blog, my writing, and things like that seriously. Yes I have a life and at twenty, along with school, this it what it revolves around. So yes I am busy. Yes I do have other things to do. And no I will not sacrifice my writing to do other things, for other people because they don't see it as important, even if I have to piss everyone off to make that known.

Anywho, my web designer is supposed to be reformatting some of the buttons and things at the end of the posts. So while it's not a drastic change and it won't be done until the end of the week, I just wanted to let you know. So I'm out for today and getting geared up for my rant on the difference between informative writing, creative writings, communications etc...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: